Designed to enhance performance and keep you comfortable at the same time, the Billabong Boys’ (2-7) ’73 Stripe Pro Boardshorts 18” have you covered. These little boys’ boardshorts are made from Recycler 4-Way Stretch, a high performance fabric created from recycled plastic water bottles, and coated in Micro Repel water repellent technology for a quick-drying, lightweight feel that never weighs you down. Featuring a performance fit with reduced paneling and seams to improve your flexibility, in or out of those grom waves, these striped pro boardshorts are finished off with signature ’73 split binding seams and scalloped hem for a retro look throughout.
Boys’ Performance Boardshorts.
- Fabric: Recycler 4-Way Stretch High Performance Fabric.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- Technology: Micro Repel water repellent coating for a lightweight and quick drying fabric.
- Length: 14″ Outseam, regular length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Waist: Fixed waist with adjustable drawcord.
- Additional Details: Signature ’73 split binding seam detail and scalloped hem.
- Engineered all-over stripe print design, binding and waistband.
- Woven label at left hem.
90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane